Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Be careful what you pray for

I prayed for enough time to get everything done that I need to

result: A virus attacked our computer and we haven't had one for almost two weeks.

8 comments:

Becky said...

I wondered where you were. Glad you're back! Sorry about the virus though.

Collette said...

Sometimes I wonder how I wasted time before I started blogging.

Good to see you back!

Unknown said...

Oh. I'm sorry.

But I think this is funny.

Sorry.

Beverly said...

Does that mean your fence is painted??? Haha! Only how many hours to go?

The Watsons said...

Sorry too, but I think that is funny too!

Melody said...

I HATE computer viruses. We've had two over the last few years. Nothing like a little reminder about how important it is to keep a current firewall/virus scan on your computer, eh?

Paige said...

Was it the swine flu?

Kristen said...

Hi Bethany, it's Kristen Winter. I found your blog through Becky's. I love it! We're over at springandwinter.blogspot.com.