Friday, May 22, 2009

Who did it?

Now that my kids are getting older they all sleep through the night, every night. They are good at it. It is what is expected of them.

Just recently I had one of those nights when I get woken up by different kids periodically the entire time I should have been sleeping. There was a time in my past when that wouldn't have rocked me one bit, perhaps because I younger then, perhaps because I was so used to it.

After this particular night I had done pretty well most of the day but after dinner I sat down to watch American Idol with the kids and fell deep asleep. I think I wasn't out for very long but when I woke up this is what I found.

There isn't one cream filling left in any of those Oreos.
Me: Hey what'cha doing Eliza?
Eliza: Nupping

6 comments:

lilly kay said...

o little Eliza how she
gets in to trouble

Raini said...

You go girl! :)

John said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they can get into things.

Becky said...

You have quite a little Character there. I love little Characters.

Donise Price said...

To think that I just had our "Little Black Book" to write these moment down, you kids will have picture evidences for all their doings.

Melynda King said...

I'm glad to see that she doesn't just eat the frosting out of ALL the Oreo's at my house!!! I LOVE ELIZA!!