Ever since the weather has permitted we have been spending the majority of Family Home Evenings doing this. Usually around 1 or 2 in the afternoon I get a call from Rob or one of his cronies saying that we are going to the lake (if it is OK with me.) Justin and Scott come over to hook up the boat and they go get gas, so I don't have to (thanks). I rush around getting snacks, dinner and everything for the kids. The kids walk in the door from a day at school. I say "we're going to the lake!" Everyone lets out a scream and runs around getting their swimsuits on and sunscreened up. Then about 15 minutes later we are on our way. Rob finds a way to get home early or I tow the boat up and he meets us there.
This is the look Rob has on his face whenever we are at the lake. I love it!
Brave girls, the first ones willing to get in the cold water for a little fun.
The Smiths and Leons
I LOVE this picture of Lane!

Rob was giving rides and asked if anyone wanted one. Almost all the kids jumped on and I got off onto the Smith's boat. He was busy giving all the kids rides while the rest of the adults sat an talked. Sorry for desserting you Rob, but I had a great time.
A beautiful sunset
The trip back in
Thanks for all of the great memories you guys! We'll see you up there next Monday!!








5 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun. Sometime you should take me Larkin Oscar my mom and my dad(I think my dad would really like that).
Looks like fun. Scott and I used to go out all the time late in the day like that. My poor kids we sold the boat when they were 2 so Dad (and Mom) could get a Harley. Oh well maybe someday we will get another one. I love the picture of the sunset. Oh you are making me miss the boat.
These are great memory making Family Home Evenings! It is always so much fun!
What a blast! Wish I was there.
we had so much fun at the lake
Post a Comment