Warning: If you have a queasy stomach don't look at the following pictures. It makes me a little sick just thinking about it.
So I send my son to Scouts and believe that he is going to be just fine. They are just working on the Rollerblading Merit Badge. I didn't even know there was a rollerblading merit badge. Then I get a call from Rob saying that Price broke his arm. I really thought that he was kidding me. I guess I was wrong.
Rob and Price were supposed to leave for the Father and Son's campout tomorrow.
School is over and Summer starts in just over one week.
Scout camp is about two weeks away.
He really could have timed this better.


11 comments:
Oh man, I am so sorry this happened. I totally know how this feels. I Hope Price recovers well.
Welcome back. That is a really scary picture. I hope that it all heals well and that Price enjoys scout camp without swimming I guess.Oh, can he swim with a cast on? It is hot out there?!
Was Price praying for more time, too? Because I think he just got some! Ouch! Hope he feels better soon.
Holy Cow, That sucks! That picture really is disurbing...guess I should have listened to your warning...I thought you were just being funny! Sorry that happened what a way to start off summer!
I can't believe my little Pricey got hurt. (I know that he is officially taller than me but he's still my little nephew.) I should have skipped the pictures. They are forever in my brain now.
Get better quick Price! I guess you can take a few days off of practicing your piano. Just a few.
This breaks my heart! I can NOT have any of my nieces or nephews hurt. PRICE, we love you! It will get better and be fine, but I'm sorry this happened to you! Love Auntie Paige
I feel like I am the last to find out! You look so brave Price. Who will send me emails now? I will still send them to you because you can learn to open them with your left hand, or Papa suggested maybe you can teach Eliza how to do it. We have called your mom's phone and called your house, but no one answers. We sure love you. Grammy and Papa
Oh! I am so sorry! Get well soon!
Wow. That's some serious deja vu for me. When I was in 5th grade, we had an end of the year party at our house and I fell off the trampoline and broke my arm. Weird scary bend to the arm and everything, too. (Mom didn't take pictures, but that's no big surprise. :-)) It was the last day of school. I had to wear a grocery bag around my arm each time I went swimming and couldn't go all the way in. That was a bummer summer. Tell Price I feel his pain!!!
Wow! His arm looks like Harry Potter's when he broke his arm. Hope he's feeling better and you got some sleep!
eeeeeeeekkkkkkk! So sorry that this happened to your son. I think I would pass out if this ever happened. Price looks so brave. I sure hope he still has a fun summer.
Post a Comment