Our amazing music teacher at school this year decided that in lieu of having a regular old chorus concert that they would put on a play instead.
I loved it!
Sydney played a girl named Bess who is one of the party goers. She is the one wearing the awesome peach dress in the back. The dress is courtesy of my incredible friend Melynda who just happened to wear that to her high school prom and had the foresight to save her dress so we could borrow it years later.
Sydney looked beautiful!
I personally love this picture of Syd at the ball.
She got to dance with a fifth grader who hasn't quite hit his growth spurt yet.
I so remember that feeling.
The kids did an amazing job! It was a lot of work but way enjoyable to watch!
4 comments:
That dress is great. Sydney is so pretty
That dress does make a great "dress up" dress - all of these year later! Sydney does look beautiful and she did a great job!
FUN!!!! I love Melynda's dress. Perfect for the play.
I feel a pain of aingst (ok I don't know how to spell that) just thinking about those days before the boys got their growth spurts!
Post a Comment