Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A New Record

I think this is the longest that I have gone without posting anything on my blog since I started this thing.  

The reason:  We got a new computer.  We switched to a Mac because we just kept getting virus after virus on our PC.    

Many things are easier about a Mac
 However, somethings are just different and I haven't had the time to figure it all out. 

4 comments:

Monika Pardon said...

I'd love to own a Mac. Anyway, hows life going for you?

nelly said...

I've missed you

Beverly said...

Any Mac questions, give me a call... we made the switch about 5 years ago and we will never go back! Once you get over the learning curve, you will love it - I promise!!

Melody said...

I missed you loads!! We switched to a Mac about a year ago. A little frustrating at first to re-learn stuff, but definitely worth it.