My mom makes the best popcorn in the world!
Whenever I'm not eating it I wonder if it is really that good, but when I am eating it there is no question.
The girl has got talent. My mouth is watering just looking at the picture.
Our kids have always called them Grammy and Papa
but after our family reunion it has changed to Gramcracker and Popcorn.
All of my growing up life we would have popcorn instead of dinner on Sunday nights.
Gramcracker and Popcorn invited us over for Sunday night popcorn after the dedication of the Gila Valley Temple.
We love those guys!!!
4 comments:
I love your parents. What fun Grandparents for your kids.
The boys are getting so old...just look at their hairy legs!
It's the first thing Briggs says when he sees Grammy. "Popcorn!" Gramcracker=Popcorn! Bring it on Grammy!
That's so fun. What cute pictures!
Post a Comment