Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just a reminder

We have a forgetful tooth fairy.  
I don't know if everyone else's tooth fairy is like ours
 she takes all kinds vacations, 
she doesn't work on Sundays, 
sometimes she brings change instead of dollars, 
and often without any warning she just forgets to come with no excuse at all.

It is really unacceptable!  We might just have to apply for a new one.

When I was going to bed the other night this is what I found on the refrigerator. 



If you can't read it it says "Tooth Fairy don't forget Marley"

You see Marley lost a tooth at school one day.  She put her tooth under her pillow.

The next morning...nothing.  No money.  No note.  Just a lonely little tooth under a pillow.

The very next day Marley lost two, yes that was two, more teeth at school.

She put her teeth (all three of them under her pillow.)
When she woke up in the morning....they were still there.

So taking matters into her own hands she left this handy little note for the tooth fairy as a friendly reminder.

The tooth fairy came that night.

Maybe we'll give her one more chance!

9 comments:

Becky said...

We must be assigned the same tooth fairy, I can totally relate. We've left reminder notes for that forgetful winged fairy too many times to count! What's the deal with her, anyway?

nelly said...

Our tooth fairy is very forgetful too. I have a friend that has her kids put the tooth in a baggie and put it on the fridge.

John said...

We have a very forgetful tooth fairy too. In fact, that darn tooth fairy forgot to get the first tooth of the first child the first night. Currently she owes $3.

Anonymous said...

You would think with Rob's dentist connections that your family would be quite high on the tooth fairy list. Huh...go figure...

Paige said...

I'm glad our kids are the only ones that have to have patience sometimes. =)

Linda Bennett said...

Our tooth fairy is a bit slow sometimes too. One time though, she must have called in some helpers, because Lindsay was visited by 3 tooth fairies the same night~ unbeknownst to the original one.

Paige said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I think OUR tooth fairy is a boy. =)

Bethany said...

That explains things!

Julene said...

Take hope friend....same tooth fairy works at our house. Maybe you could hire Duane 'The Rock' Wayne? Just a suggestion. Love you!