Sunday, June 27, 2010

Girl's Camp 2010

Girl's Camp this year was so much fun for so many reasons...



Sydney got to go for the first time!
Everyone got along great!
These girls are awesome!
The other leaders were people I love to be around, even when I don't have to!
Our cabins were in the shade!
We had really cute decorations!
We were aloud to take showers every day!
The food was amazing!


5 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Wow Beth! I just got back from YW camp too and all I can say is Cabins and showers?...I want to move to AZ!

nelly said...

I want to hear more about the showers everyday.

Paige said...

Great job Bethany!!!! Glad it was s success.

Erin said...

I had a fun time too!! Glad I got to go to Camp LoMia with you again.

Linda Bennett said...

Your girls were awesome! I was so proud to say that they were from my ward. Love them!