Sunday, June 6, 2010

Eighth Grade Promotion

I can't believe my boy is going to be in high school.  He is smart, athletic, sweet, a  great brother and a good person!  I am really proud of you Price!


Price and the sisters


8 comments:

Melody said...

Price is such a stud!! He looks a lot happier with you than with the sisters... I think that's pretty sweet.

Paige said...

I love Price too! He is a great guy.

jenniho ♥ said...

YOu forgot to mention tatolly cute too! I bet he's a babe magnet eh?!

Beverly said...

Remember when we met you guys and he was just a few months old, and I was pregnant with Alex (who's also going into 9th this year)? Hmmm, where did the time go. As I type this, Josh is asking me to take him driving! Crazy! Does that mean we are getting old?

Bethany said...

Paige and Mel - I totally agree

Jenn - let's leave the babes out of this

Beverly - Yes, that is what that means

Lindsay said...

What a stud! NO! You are NOT getting old! I absolutely love your blog and your family. What a great post!

Linda Bennett said...

He really is a great kid. I always enjoy being around him.
I keep forgetting to tell you this little story. we didn't have the best seats as far as the graduation went, but we did have great seats had we gone to watch a dance recital. Your younger kids were sitting off to your right at the top of the bleachers. During the graduation, while the band was playing, Eliza was up there dancing as only Eliza can dance. It was really fun to listen to people around us comment on how cute she was. Love her!

nelly said...

Price makes me happy!

Congratulations Pricey! Looking good in that suit!