Friday night Rob and I were going to bed when we were reviewing the things that we had to do Saturday.
We did not have to do anything,
except mowing, cleaning, and laundry the normal stuff!
That is one of the many good things about having kids that are getting older, they are actually help when it comes to getting work done.
We wanted to come up with something fun to do but were having a hard time. Then Rob took off for a little while and came home with a surprise.
A beach cruiser just for me!
Rob fixed up all of the kids bikes, we had a lot of flat tires. We made sure everyone had a helmet that fit and took off. We live just a few blocks away from the Arizona Canal. We took a bike ride on the canal. We were gone for a couple of hours. On the way home Lane said, "This is the best day ever!"
I agree.
8 comments:
Ooooh!! I want a beach cruiser... Target has a pink one I've got my eye on!
That is the best kind of Saturday. Don't you wish it was like that every week?
Very cool Bethany! It looks just like my blue one! Do you wanna ride your bike over????
Very cool Bethany! It looks just like my blue one! Do you wanna ride your bike over????
Very cool Bethany! It looks just like my blue one! Do you wanna ride your bike over????
Aw! I am so jealous :]
Looks like fun!
Remember how I have always told you to make happy memories...this is sure one. Your children will have a whole book of them. Love you!
That is the coolest. Sometimes I am truly impressed with my brothers. I guess they must have been pretty cool when I was little, but all I remember is a bunch of teasing!
Post a Comment