Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rock Band

There is something so sweet about listening to all of my kids singing their hearts out together in the playroom.

It is however, a bit shocking when it turns out to be Metallica they are singing.
I think they should make a Rock Band with Primary songs.

5 comments:

Donise Price said...

Don't worry about it. When I listen to the words that I would sing with all my heart as a youth, it is a blessing that I had no idea what I was singing. I was just singing to the music that filled my heart.
I love the pictures! Copies???

Melody said...

I'm with you, Beth. At least they could do some more pop-type songs that are a little less shocking...

John said...

I agree you, too. My brother in law got that for Christmas and my husband wouldn't even let the kids in the room to hear the music. But I know they'd love playing something like that with Dad approved songs.

Unknown said...

I LOVE Rockband! SO MUCH FUN!

Daughter of Eve said...

Bethany...it sure has been a while since we have spoken,....found you at Dianes' blog and just wanted to drop into yours to say HEY....rock n' roll isn't so bad...at least it gets you off your feet and into the dancin' mode ...love you girl...Pat Pardon