
When Lane gets a loose tooth she is the type of girl who cranks it this way and that until she can finally get it out. I asked her how she got it out and she said, "I just kept turning it." When I looked at her with a grossed out face she said, "seriously, I got it all the way turned around backwards before it would come out."
.
I am so proud!
8 comments:
Piper is jealous! (Zero teeth gone for her.)
Larkin prefers the twisting method too. She said she was going to tell Uncle Rob about it.
i was totally that way too! how funny!!
Lane, I think you are the cutest, toothless girl I have ever seen!
Awesome Smile!!
And she still looks goregeous :]
That will be full of teeth when we next see her. Thank you for sharing the picture. Love you Lane!
Good job Lane! The thought of your teeth turned completely backwards makes me kind of sick to my stomach.
Post a Comment