I also have a theory about dogs. Everyone gets one magical dog of a life time and they spend the rest of their lives looking for another dog to take its place. This is our magical dog, there is no need to search for another when we have already reached our quota.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
The Dog
I also have a theory about dogs. Everyone gets one magical dog of a life time and they spend the rest of their lives looking for another dog to take its place. This is our magical dog, there is no need to search for another when we have already reached our quota.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this commentary on owning dogs. We have been considering getting a Beagle for our one animal lover, but I am afraid of getting a dud. If only all dogs could be like the ones in the movies, but then you still have to scoop everyday for the next 15 years. We are still THINKING.
That's it, your gettin a lint brush for your birthday!
That's pretty gross. I'm glad I have a short-haired dog. Also, I guess Casey is our magic dog. She's pretty darn good. Now I'll just have to convince my kids that we won't ever need another dog...
Post a Comment