Eliza has been stuck on "one ponytail in the back" for a long time now. Sometimes I try to sneek another hair style past her without her noticing. Today I got two pigtails done before she noticed. When she first saw her hair she started to get mad, then she stopped and said, "Mommy, I look just like Laney."
She made me call her Lane for the rest of the day.
She called me Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your kids are SO DARLING!
Hello Bethany! Of course I remember you! And what a beautiful mother in Zion you've become! I love to read such joyful and inspiring offerings from another mom in the trenches who loves her job. What a beautiful family you have! I'm so grateful for this chance to reconnect. Let's keep in touch! Have you seen Tiff? juddbudds@comcast.net
Your little Eliza is just so adorable. I have one daughter that always wants her hair "just plain down", and another who can never decide what she wants. The littlest with enough hair just enjoys the time I spend with her and doesn't mind whatever I do. You are an amazing Mom with a Beautiful family.
I was wondering about one of your companions. I cannot remember her last name (funny) but her first name was Jennifer and she was allergic to everything. Are you in touch with her at all?
Post a Comment